Within the framework of the National Startup Program 2022 and the Youth Co:Lab Programme of the United Nations Development Program (UNDP) in Vietnam with sponsorship from Citi Foundation, the Business Forum Magazine will organize A TOT course: Circular Economy towards Sustainable Development in Impact Entrepreneurship.
- The course is intended for start-up advisors, college/university lecturers, staff of incubation and innovation centers/organizations, experts who have participated in training and teaching activities on entrepreneurship.
- Time: 8:30 – 11:30 and 13:30 – 16:30 on 23, 25, 27 August 2022
- Platform: Online via Zoom
- Register here: https://bit.ly/3Sp53ti
- Deadline: 23:59 21 Aug, 2022
- More information here: https://lnkd.in/gweXUz67
Youth Co:Lab Viet Nam was launched in 2018, by UNDP Viet Nam, Citi Foundation, and the Ministry of Science and Technology. Since 2021, Youth Co:Lab Viet Nam has been implemented by UNDP and Business Forum Magazine, under the Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry. Working at both national and sub-national levels, Youth Co:Lab Viet Nam leverages public, private, academic and youth organization partners to create an enabling environment and appropriate incentives for supporting young social entrepreneurs and innovators, to accelerate the national achievement of SDGs.
🌐Youth Co:Lab Viet Nam: https://www.youthcolab.org/vietnam
♻️CE Hub: https://vietnamcirculareconomy.vn/