Following the success of the first Circular Economy Training Program for Businesses, The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), the Institute of Strategy and Policy on Natural Resources and Environment (ISPONRE), Foreign Trade University Innovation and Incubation Space (FIIS) and Da Nang Entrepreneurship Support (DNES) continue to organize the second Bootcamp – “Training program for businesses to transform to the circular economy models”. The businesses are the decisive pieces in the Circular Economy ecosystem. Through this training program, the organizers would like to bring training opportunities to transform to the circular economy models for businesses, and at the same time to promote sustainable development in the Vietnamese business community.
Details of the second Bootcamp Program as follows:
👉 Training time: from 24/2/2022 to 26/2/2022
👉 Training mode: online
👉 Organization: Foreign Trade University Innovation and Incubation Space (FIIS)
👉 Partner: United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
👉 Objective: to deliver knowledge and connect resources to support businesses to transform into circular economy models, create pioneering models to accelerate circular economy in Vietnamese business community.
👉🏻 Target audience: Business leaders; managers in charge of circular economy activities; pioneering individuals, projects and organizations in circular economy applications
👉 Training content:
– Module 1: World economic context and global issues.
– Module 2: Building vision, business development goals.
– Module 3: Circular economy overview.
– Module 4: Design thinking to develop sustainable products and services.
– Module 5: Transforming circular business model to circular economy.
– Module 6: The circular economy ecosystem and resources connection.
– Module 7: Develop a deployment plan.
Register to join the second Bootcamp Program here: https://bitly.com.vn/38ye6i