Register now to participate and learn the latest insights, innovations and opportunities for scaling to prevent and reduce riverine plastic pollution in Asia and the Pacific.
Under the theme of “Reducing river plastic litter through science, policy and citizen action”, the three-day Forum will take place virtually on 8-10 March 2022, and will highlight new insights gained from field research and country experiences in ensuring plastic-free rivers in Asia.
Through collaboration with over 20 partners, the CounterMEASURE project has conducted studies, consultations and technical support in six countries along the Mekong and Ganges rivers, including select locales in Sri Lanka. By advancing frontier technologies, the project elaborated methodologies for plastic pollution assessment and monitoring, expanded research on the impacts of plastic on wildlife, and informed policy and behavioral changes.
Join the Forum to learn the latest findings, technologies and opportunities for future developments and scaling.
Session highlights and discussions will cover:
- Evidence-based policy on plastics;
- Frontier technologies and citizen science for plastic pollution management;
- Mapping plastic pollution along rivers;
- Plastics in the environment: a threat for migratory species;
- Plastic pollution data management for insightful and informed decision making; and
- #FaceThePlasticTruth: Voices for actions and solutions.
Contact email@example.com for further information.